POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Strange Library WIP (40kbu) : Strange Library WIP (40kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Strange Library WIP (40kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 12 Jun 2000 06:35:34
Message: <3944bcf6@news.povray.org>
Well I thought I'd post a work in progress of my latest scene and get
some feedback. Please don't comment on textures as I'll work on texturing
when the modeling is complete. The column is by Nathan O'Brian, height
fields
created in Vue d'Espirit. Gray wall is a height field created in Paint Shop
Pro
The red box ot the back is to give me a feel for sizes while modelling. (It
is 2
metres high)

Plans are :
    Roughen up the floating stone platforms
    Books on the bookshelf (Gilles' makeshelf macro)
    Textures.
    Glass bottles with coloured liquids on the shelf on the right.
    An open book on the table
    A scroll on the column
    Wooden beams above the gray wall
    A view out of the windows

Comments?

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * Reality.dat not found         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Attempting to reboot universe *
* The best way to accelerate Windows NT is at 9.8 m/s^2      *

Attachments:
Download 'Library.jpg' (37 KB)

Preview of image 'Library.jpg'
Library.jpg